I have been blogging now at The.Refurbished.Life for SEVEN MONTHS! Seems like much longer on some days, and like I just started yesterday on other days. When I began, I had absolutely NO idea how much work it is to maintain a successful blog. The hours of writing content that is hopefully captivating enough to get you to the actual point of each post. The bags of hot glue gone through to add to the DIY world. The countless dinners I’d say to my husband, “Wait, I should blog this… give me your iPhone!” Though I have a keen appreciation for my fellow bloggers laboring to produce wonderful advice and helpful life tips for the world wide web, I have greatly enjoyed the process of learning the ever-changing realm of the blog.
And with that, this will be my final blog post (at least for now!). As I’ve grown in my understanding of the blog-o-sphere, I am excited to report that I will be hosting a NEW BLOG for women through New Song, my home church. Please come follow what we’re doing at www.NewSongWomen.com. You’ll be glad you did!
As my final farewell, I wanted to leave you with a glimpse of some of my favorite posts from The.Refurbished.Life over the last many days, weeks, months. Thank you for sharing in this journey with me, and I pray every good and perfect gift comes your way!
1) Easy DIY Magnets: I seriously had no idea how easy these would be and how popular they would become on Pinterest!
2) The Mother Of All Spring Cleaning Lists: Seriously. It’s the Mother!
3) Chocolate Almond Butter Cups: These are SO GOOD. And super easy to make!
4) Party Planning 101: I’ve planned more parties this year than I can shake a stick at! This list came in very handy. :)
5) Top 10 Easy Decorating Tips: I love decorating my home! Hope these tips help you as well!
Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. | James 1:17