Crockpots. Love them. This is an incredibly easy dinner and it’s delish!
- 4 chicken breasts (or you can use turkey breasts, too!)
- 16 oz baby red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 16 oz baby carrots
- 16 oz green beans (I use the organic frozen from Costco)
- 1/2 cup Tamari sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine Tamari sauce, honey, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper.
- Place chicken, potatoes, carrots and sauce mixture into crockpot. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve once green beans are cooked, and enjoy!