Just discovered this recipe and it’s deee-licious! Super easy, low maintenance, and yummy!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 T olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 4 oz soft herb goat cheese
- ¼ cup grated manchego cheese
- 2 T mayo (for vegan, just add 1 T of dairy free milk)
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
- Add goat cheese, manchego, mayo (or dairy free milk), spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
I serve this with green beans or broccoli, and EAT IT UP!
Recipe adapted from That Low Carb Life.