Seeing as fall officially started on Thursday, I was in the mood for something pumpkin-y! This pumpkin bread is made with almond flour so it’s gluten free, and it has no refined sugar or dairy. Plus, it’s delisshhh!
INGREDIENTS – BREAD:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch fine grain sea salt
INGREDIENTS – TOPPING:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup organic gluten free oats
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and coat the inside of an 8″x8″ pan or baking dish with coconut oil (to prevent bread from sticking)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt .
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients and combine.
- Pour the pumpkin bread batter into your pan and spread it out evenly.
- Using a spoon, scoop the topping mixture out and cover the top of the batter.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Tasty!
Adapted from Paleo Running Momma.