Seriously, these are the bomb dot com! Super simple and delicious!
- 30-40 large Medjool dates
- 1 container of crumbled goat cheese
- 1 small bag of raw almonds
- 1 lb bacon (nitrate free, sugar free)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Pre-heat oven to 425
- Cut each slice of bacon into thirds and set aside (I just cut the whole pound into thirds rather than separating each slice first)
- With a pairing knife, make a slit down the center of each date
- Put a crumble or two of goat cheese in the slit
- Press an almond into the goat cheese
- Wrap the cheese/almond-stuffed date with 1/3 piece of bacon
- Once all the dates are stuffed and wrapped, place in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp
- Once they’re done, remove from oven and place on a paper towel lined plate to soak up excess greese
- Serve and eat!