Came across this awesome diy idea that costs next to nothing to make and will turn that drab lamp into a work of art. It’s very West Elm looking, don’t ya think? Thanks to this sweet blogger at Flower Crowns & Candy. :: xo Ronda
Its cute, but is it $90 (on sale) cute? Nope.
Here’s my version.
I love shopping on Gilt, the style and ease of the site is so addicting. But even with their “70% off” items, prices can still run a little steep, especially in their home goods section. I saw this lamp and fell in love, but figured I could make something similar. I did a little research, made a Target and Michael’s run, and I was well on my way to a new entry table focal point.
What you’ll need:
- Aleene’s Acid-Free Tacky Glue – $3
- Foam Craft Brushes – $0.50
- Sequins (I used these 20mm Mother of Pearl Flat Round Sequins) – $16.50 (including shipping)
- Nude lamp shade (I used this Nate Berkus Linen Lamp Shade) – $19
- Cream table lamp base (I used this Nate Berkus Cream Table Lamp) – $25
Project Total – $64 (note…
View original post 44 more words
2 thoughts on “diy faux tiled lamp”
Thanks for the love Ronda!! Such a fun project, glad you wanted to share! xo
Yay! Yes, such a great idea! :)