This recipe is a new fav in the crockpot! Lots of yummy protein and delicious flavors, and perfect for a rainy night!
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 T dill (fresh or from jar)
- 4 15.8-ounce cans Great Northern beans, drained
- 2 4.5-ounce cans chopped green chilies
- In a slow cooker, place chicken breasts on bottom and generously sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth, chopped onion, minced garlic, dill, white beans and green chilies. Stir to combine these ingredients while leaving chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker and shred it.
- Return the shredded chicken back into the cooker and add more salt if desired.
- Cover and cook an additional 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
By the way, this is zero points on WW Blue! 💙