Skip to content
CROCKPOT SUN-DRIED TOMATO CHICKEN
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 1⁄2 oz of a jar of sun-dried tomatoes undrained
- 3 T basil leaves (fresh)
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a crockpot, mix together the sun-dried tomatoes and liquid with the garlic, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breasts.
- Cook in your 6-quart slow cooker on low for 4-5 hours (or 6-7 hours on low in a 4-quart slow cooker).
- When chicken is done, cook quinoa (ratio is 1 cup dry in 1.5 cups water).
- Serve sun-dried tomato chicken on top of quinoa with a green salad.